ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Review: [JOLSE] Hope Girl Honey Bee Venom Multi Solution Cream ♥
_
Hello lovelies ♥
Today I will review the Hope Girl Bee Venom Multi Solution Cream. Jolse.com was kind enough to send me one for review purpose, thank you very much! ^-^

I think the brand Hope Girl is one of the less known brands out there but I heard their cleansing oil is pretty good. I haven't tried many honey skincare products yet so I was pretty excited to test this one out!

The main ingredients of the Hope Girl Honey Bee Cream are Bee venom, honey, propolis, and royal jelly extract and other benficial ingredients are hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen. This cream claims to soothe tired and rough skin caused by external stimulation by providing rich moisture and nutrition to the skin, making it smooth and elastic.

The small cream tube is packaged in a small cardboard box that resembles a honeycomb. The tube itself is made out of plastic and you need to twist it open.



This cream contains no paraben, no mineral oil and no benzophenone-4 which can cause skin irritation. It's also dermatological tested and approved.

They also have this small magnet test to check wether the product you have is original and not fake. You just have to place the magnet behind this small sticker, stripes should appear.



This is the actual tube. There's a thin plaster cover to prevent it spilling over. It's not a seal though.


 If you remove that small plastic cover, you can see the cream

The consistency is very lightweight and feels super hydrating and not heavy, sticky or uncomfortable. It feels like gel. The scent is super sweet and smells more like lychee to me, than honey. I really like the sweet scent though. People that don't like strong and sweet scents might not like it, just as a warning!


Eventhough the scent is so strong, it didn't give me any breakouts or irritations. My skin is usually super sensitive because I suffer from many allergies. So that's already a good point, I'm happy haha.

The hydration/moisture level is medium. It makes my skin feel softer and if I pare it up with my Hada Labo lotion it's enough for me, even in winter but used on its own in winter...I don't think it would be enough. I love how fresh and lightweight the formula feels though, I really don't like heavy creams :s

I personally like this cream and would rate it 4/5 because I love the scent, it doesn't irritate my face and feels lightweight and not heavy on me. I really like these types of cream more than those heavy and rich creams. I prefer it over my cosrx snail cream tbh because that one takes forever to absorb and feels a little sticky on me. I will probably want to try other creams and if I can't find a better one, repurchase this one. I think it's nice for spring and summer.

If you have any question, feel free to ask me below! I will get back to you as fast as possible ♥


Thank you for reading my review!
Have a lovely day! ♥


Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Blog de la Licorne. said on January 28, 2018 at 3:55 PM  

Looks like something I need ☃ ❄

Blog de la Licorne

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡