ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Hera UV Mist Cushion Nude in #23 ♥
_
Hello everyone!
I'm back with another review of the Hera UV Mist Cushion Nude in shade 23. I got this cushion from antcosmall.com in exchange for a review, nevertheless my opinion will be 100% my own! Do check out antcosmall.com though they have great deals (especially for sheet masks guys!) and free shipping worlwide!

I was already super excited for this cushion because I wanted to try it out for SO long but was always too stingy to get buy it with my own money haha. I heard korean idols use this cushion too so my expectations were pretty high.


They sent me this cushion "set"which includes:
- a cushion case with a refill (15g)
- one extra refill (15g)


Shipping from antcosmall.com was fast (~11 days from South Korea to Germany) and I'm very happy with it, they even sent me gummi bears as a gift which is so sweet & thoughtful, thank you very much!


This is what the cushion case looks like:
I love the white/lilac design omg


I got this cushion in the shade 23 
(I'm a NC25 and the shade was a perfect match!)

 There's a small mirror on the inside for on-the-go application
and a cushion sponge


You should close the lid tightely after each usage to prevent the hera cushion from drying out fast.
You can also throw out this sticker after your first usage.

The sponge is like a regular cushion sponge but I somehow feel like I run out of this cushion so much faster than with my other cushions or maybe I just used more of this one. I start to run out of it after a month

The cushion sponge is blue on the other side and looks like a regular cushion sponge. The sponge is a little more dense and stiffer than Missha and Etude House cushion sponges. I personally prefer this one much over the other sponges because I feel like they make my base makeup application much easier and more even than those super soft sponges.


Here's the coverage test of the Hera UV Mist Cushion Nude:
It seems like the coverage is pretty light. It will even out your skin tone but won't cover up scars, hyperpigmentations or rednesses completely. If you have many skin problem I wouldn't recommend this cushion.


Hera UV Mist Cushion Nude swatches on my face:
 The finish looks SO natural and slightly dewy/glowy imo. It didn't highlight my dry cheeks at all and feels very moisturizing and light on my combination-dry skin. The finish looks like you would have sprayed mist all over your face, just like the name haha.


It does a decent job at covering up my pores and canceling out uneven skintones. Look how natural and skin-like it looks omg. It does highlight chapped, flaky skin patches though. I had some problems with it on my chin, it seems like this cushion isn't suitable for uneven skin texture.


So you definitely need to exfoliate regulary to wear this cushion but I honestly think that this cushion already does a great job at moisturizing and not highlighting dry skin. The Missha Magic cushion and A'Pieu Air Fit cushion even highlighted the dry skin on my cheeks but this one doesn't do this, I think the Hera cushion is already pretty good in that aspect.

The staying power isn't that great though. I started to look a little shiny/ oily after 4 hours, especially on my oily areas. You can definitely fix this with a touch up or a little powder but this is something to keep in mind if you have oily skin!


My Personal Rating
 
I LOVE this cushion and it's the best cushion I have tried so far for winter. It's really nice for dry skin and looks super natural. I think people with dry skin and not many skin problems will love this cushion because of its natural finish and moisturizing feeling. I would stay away from this cushion if you have oily skin or major skin problems because it won't look very flattering on these skin types.

If you're interested in the Hera UV Mist Cushion, you can get it on antcosmall.com for $33.44 here!


♥ Thank you for reading my review!
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below or send me a message on any of my social netoworking sites, I will be glad to answer them!




Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Tori Chu said on October 18, 2017 at 8:19 PM  

I have dry skin, I like how it doesnt highlight the dry skin, maybe I should try this out ^^

torichux3.blogspot.com


Blogger NatiDí said on October 21, 2017 at 12:31 AM  

Sadly this cushion has too little coverage for my tastes, but I love that people with dry skin can use this! Great review. ♡
Dripdrip✧・.・゜


Blogger Mindy said on October 22, 2017 at 6:27 AM  

@Tori Chu: You should, its a great cushion, I love it much more than my Missha Magic cushion, you can definitely feel the price difference in the quality of the cushion! Im a big fan of this cushion *-*


Blogger Mindy said on October 22, 2017 at 6:29 AM  

@Rari Moon: Aw thats a pity! You could check out the Troiareuke cushions, I heard they dont highlight dry skin that much too because of the 99% skincare 1% makeup aspect. I think the cushion has a better coverage than this one! ^_^


Blogger Sakuranko said on November 8, 2017 at 11:10 PM  

I really like the packaging is simple but sute. And the coverage is a good medium coverage. I love it the finish because looks very natural and pretty. This looks like a great cushion my only issue with Hera is the price.
Great review
xx

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡