ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Review: BBIA Pigment in #3 Sour Taste 신맛 ♥
_
Hello everyone!!

I'm back with another review, this time I will review a Pigment from BBIA which I have bought a month ago from beautynetkorea.com ! One pigment was only like 2$ so I just put one in my card, I already wanted to try them for a while because they looked so sparkly and pretty on the internet swatches and on videos *-*

I also really want to get some BBIA Gel Liners, I'm waiting for the next BBIA sale though because I'm too stingy to pay the regular price haha.


They come in this very, very small pot:


Bottom of this pot:
You can find an expiration date and the shade number

There's this little lid over the openeing of the pot to prevent spilling or getting to much product. You will need this little lid, trust me haha


This is what they pigment looks like when you pour some out:

They look very chunky and like small crystals when you pour them out but after rubbing them onto your eyelids/hand they will blend to regular glitter eyeshadows. Be careful when applying them on your eyes. Some chunks might fall onto your cheek and create a huge gold eyeshadow spot when you're trying to dust them away.


Here are some swatches:
You can create different sparkle/pigmentation levels.


You can see how much it sparkles and how pretty it is!! ♥


I thought the more photos, the marrier haha. The color is more of a warm toned gold tone! It sparkles so so beautifully under lights! I love this color so much, it's very versatile and can be used on the middle of your eyelid to create some dimension or all over you eyelid to create a very glam/sparkly look ♥

There are some fallouts since the glitters are a little chunky and there are so many of them too! You can put a tissue over you cheek while applying this pigment to prevent fallouts. I have to say that fallouts are very common with pigments though. Try not to spill the it or you will create a huge glitter mess, I actually dropped it on my desk!


 Here are some eye swatches:
BBIA Pigment in #3 Sour Taste 신맛 all over the lid

The pigment is super sparkly with chunky glitters in real life~

I love these pigments and would highly recommend them if you're looking for an extra sparkly touch to your eye looks, it's perfect for that. Do not get them if you hate chunky glitters and fallouts. I think this little pot will last me a long time and I will use this pigment a lot for glam makeup looks~ a little goes a long way!

TLDR;
what I like about it:
- super glittery
- chunky glitters
- pigmentation
- a lot of product (will last a while)
- lasts a long time

what I don't like about it:
- a few fallouts
- can get messy

My personal rating for the BBIA Pigment is 4.5/5 ♥
Thank you for reading my review, I hope you will have a lovely day!





Blogger hotaru ♡ said on September 10, 2017 at 3:08 PM  

This beautiful pigment color! Thanks for the review!


Blogger Jasmine said on September 12, 2017 at 6:11 PM  

I was actually looking at these quite recently as you can't have too many glittery eye make up products! hehehe. I think this is one I may pick up for christmas time for some cute gold sparkly looks! So you've convinced me on my first choice of them! Your photos are so nice as well, you captured the pretty sparkliness so well!

Jasmine | http://kkochsongi.co.uk


Blogger Richard Butler Creagh said on September 19, 2017 at 3:24 AM  

The shades are so earthy and natural! I love them! Richard Butler Creagh

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡